Monday, April 29, 2013

Steel French Coffee Best Seller





On sale now for Stainless Steel French Coffee Press - 8 Cup - Single Wall is now hitting the market. This best item is currently on the market, you might buy it now for just $0.00 and usually ships in 24 hours.

Product Information



This is a traditional looking stainless steel cafetiere with a single wall insulation, capacity for eight cups (1 litre).



Factor Benefits


  • 8 CUP
  • Stainless Steel Coffee Press
  • Gift boxed

User Reviews


BE CAREFUL
norighttousemyname

be careful...I ordered this and received a TINY 12 ounce French Press. Careful ordering THIS...a couple of days after the order the ad was changed...funny goings on. My CC company credited my account after a complaint. Don't know if this is the same company, BUT I will order a French Press as I want one, but NOT from Amazon as I don't know who to trust here now. can't give less than one star, but this transaction deserves a MINUS.


Lookup: Stainless Steel Coffee, Stainless Steel French, Steel French Coffee, Stainless French Coffee