Friday, May 10, 2013

EG&H 168-6 3-Cup French Press





Best offer for EG&H 168-6 3-Cup French Press is now available. This best item is now on the market, you could purchase it this moment for just $25.99 and usually delivered within a day.

Item Info



Stop and smell the aroma of a fresh, hot, full-bodied cafe each and every morning, because now you can enjoy authentic European-style coffee from your very own home! Trust in the EG&H 168-6 3-cup French press to transport you to the streets of Italy, France, and Greece no matter where life takes you. Stainless Steel Style Take the time to have coffee and conversation with your closest friends using the EG&H 168-6 3-cup French press coffee maker. Brew up to 24 ounces in this all-stainless steel appliance and pair with your favorite cake! Pure TasteOther coffee appliances use cheap plastics or metals, but the 168-6 unit is made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. Experience a pure cup without the synthetic aftertaste. Take It AnywhereWith no inconvenient cords and a lightweight design, the EG&H 168-6 3-cup French press is a great addition to any traveler's bag. Guilt-Free BrewingIndulge your coffee addiction without guilt, because the French press coffee maker is completely sustainable. The unit requires no paper filters or electricity to brew - simply fill with ground coffee beans, hot water, and press!



Pros


  • Enjoy versatility with tea and coffee brewing
  • Lightweight design offers easy transportation
  • Designed in Italy for quality engineering you can rely on!
  • Requires no paper filters to brew, so you save money and time
  • Brews up to 24 ounces for entertaining guests

Reviews


Beautiful French Press
Diane

I like this product, but don't have any special thoughts about it. It's pretty and functional. The one I received as a gift some years back broke and I wanted to find an exact replacement. When I couldn't, I started looking for something new and different. This one is a little larger than what I had, but that will be nice when I have guests. The only strange thing is that it came with a plastic scoop with the word "sony" written across it. When I first saw the scoop I thought that was an ok idea (although I think it being plastic takes away from the elegance of the overall product) but upon closer inspection, I just thought it was a little weird. Having said that, the product is as described and functions just fine. I'm not sorry I got it at all.


Key: